Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"A Better Life" movie review

I have to say that upon seeing the film "A Better Life" in the movie theater today with a good friend, I was prompted afterward to write a review...the reason is the movie was that good.  First, before I begin I have to share the link for the trailer that first prompted my interest in this film.  It is http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi105093657/. Ok, now for the review...this movie is about an illegal Mexican that raises his American born teenager in modern day Los Angeles, in the barrio of the city nonetheless. It really is a heartwarming story of a single dad trying to do the best for his son and his family, and all the things both good and bad that happen because of it. Of course, there is the political aspect of the film, namely illegal immigration in this country from Mexico...but the film really makes you think, and it is quite the tearjerker (which are the type of movies I typically like...I know...haha). This movie is so good that I will consider buying it on blu-ray when it comes out. That's enough for now on the film "A Better Life."


-Brian
http://btrzop.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment